constructNET International Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran- and Hispanic-Owned Company founded in June 2005. Its purpose is to produce and host aggregated and proprietary online education and training content. constructNET partners with some of the most prominent organizations in the world to develop, produce and host state-of-the-art web based learning for the U.S. and global workforce.
We are experts in creating, managing and growing online industry related programs. Our comprehensive array of programs, courses and services allows you to utilize our expertise when and wherever you many need it! Our solutions allow individuals and companies to develop personalized competencies based on skills and knowledge necessary to perform at optimum levels.
ConstructNet staff members and partners are dedicated to ensuring the success of its global online education and training solutions for students and colleges alike. Everyone equally contributes to the decision making necessary for success. With many years of expertise, ConstructNet is able to analyze the unique challenges our students face and provide logical, sound recommendations for individual academic excellence at very competive prices.
The company provides focused resources dedicated to singular solutions at very completive prices.
- Customized Online Course Development designed for Continuing Education, Professional Development and Competency Training
- Skill & Competency Assessments
- Workforce development Solutions in the Construction, Engineering, Health, Transportation and Hospitality Industries
- Certification Training for Industry Associations
Our Web-Based Programs & Courses
- Construction Management & Cost Engineering
- Construction English Language Series
- Trucking English Language Series
- Customized Online Safety Courses for Critical Certification in U.S. Industries