constructNET International, Inc. (cNI) provides online solutions to education and training challenges. cNI works with premier organizations, companies and universities to aggregate premium content and to design and produce proprietary courses. cNI provides customer and technical support services for its courses and is able to host client courses.
- cNI is a Hispanic- minority- and Veteran-owned private corporation spun out of Arizona State University in June 2005.
- The company’s equity holders include Arizona Technology Enterprises, LLC (AzTE), the technology transfer company for Arizona State University, and Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico, (Monterrey Tec) one of Mexico’s premier private universities and one of the foremost engineering institutions in the world.
- Tec’s Virtual University division is considered one of the finest producers of online education and training in the world and is cNI’s exclusive partner in the design, development, production and hosting of online education and training products
- All cNI courses conform to SCORM specifications.
- cNI’s client list include AACE International (the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International), the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER), ASU’s W.P. Cary School of Business, the U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, ASU’s Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Sundt Construction, Inc., Hunter Contracting, Corbins Electric, Achen-Gardner Engineering, and other leading construction and engineering firms.
- Representative online courses designed, developed and offered by cNI include:
For more information call or email Mr. Lupe Carbajal, 480.346.4233, firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service and Technical Support can be reached at email@example.com or call 480.346.4233.